VALOR™ Liner Sheath
The VALOR Liner Sheath offers the most advanced method of moisture management for ultimate socket comfort. The sheath easily manages the discomfort and skin irritation caused by a build-up of sweat within a user’s liner or socket, increasing prosthetic fit and function.
Features and benefits
- Perfectly suited to high activity amputees and those who suffer from excessive perspiration
- Patented active antimicrobial technology decreases odour, bacteria and fungus
- May be worn under a liner or alone to improve moisture management and climate control
- Contains Tactel: twice as soft, 3 times stronger, and dries 8 times faster than cotton
- Hollow Olefin fibres wick sweat away from the skin’s surface
- Added compression reduces volume fluctuation
- Moisture regulation improves prosthesis fit
- Linked seam for smooth distal end
- Mid-patella tendon marker for correct size and fitting reference
- Transtibial, transfemoral and transradial application
- Sold in pairs
Recommendations for use
The sheath is worn directly against the skin on its own or underneath a liner, and is perfectly suited to high activity amputees and those who suffer from excessive perspiration.
All BK sheaths measure 4″ in length above the mid-patella tendon. To establish the length of the BK sheath required, measure from the mid-patella tendon to the distal end of the residual limb.
AK sheath length is measured from proximal to distal end.