The Sensor Knee utilises a sophisticated hydraulic system that can be adapted to suit any amputee – from the first stages of rehabilitation right through to optimum ability and high activity use.
Sensor’s hydraulic system is weight-activated, providing maximum security, and allowing the amputee to walk smoothly and naturally. The knee also features both stance lock and activated stance yield modes. Its weight-activated locking mode ensures maximum security and protection, and its stance yield function permits safe and easy travel over uneven areas, and down slopes or stairs leg over leg.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight titanium
- Terminal impact dampener
- Hydraulic swing and stance phase control
- Excellent stability on stairs and uneven surfaces
- Adjustable flexion resistance, sensitivity and yield
- Stance lock and stance yield modes within same unit
- Weight-activated locking offers maximum safety and security
- Available in silver, red, blue and black
Recommendations for use
Suitable for a range of activity levels. The knee can be set up for low-activity users who need maximum stance phase stability, through to high-activity users who require yielding function to descend slopes and stairs leg over leg..
Share this page