|Activity Level||K1 - K4|
|Proximal Adaptor||Titanium Male Pyramid Fitting|
|Distal Adaptor||30mm Tube Adaptor|
The Sensor Knee utilises a sophisticated hydraulic system that can be adapted to suit any amputee – from the first stages of rehabilitation right through to optimum ability and high activity use.
Sensor’s hydraulic system is weight-activated, providing maximum security, and allowing the amputee to walk smoothly and naturally. The knee also features both stance lock and activated stance yield modes. Its weight-activated locking mode ensures maximum security and protection, and its stance yield function permits safe and easy travel over uneven areas, and down slopes or stairs leg over leg.
- Lightweight titanium
- Terminal impact dampener
- Hydraulic swing and stance phase control
- Excellent stability on stairs and uneven surfaces
- Adjustable flexion resistance, sensitivity and yield
- Stance lock and stance yield modes within same unit
- Weight-activated locking offers maximum safety and security
- Available in silver, red, blue and black
Suitable for a range of activity levels. The knee can be set up for low-activity users who need maximum stance phase stability, through to high-activity users who require yielding function to descend slopes and stairs leg over leg.