|Activity Level||K1 - K4|
|Proximal Adaptor||Titanium Male Pyramid Fitting|
|Distal Adaptor||30mm Tube Adaptor|
The Sensor Knee is highly adjustable and versatile in performance. Its reliable, weight-activated hydraulic system can be adapted with a range of adjustments to suit the new amputee, from the first stages of rehabilitation right through to optimum ability. Thanks to weight-activation, the hydraulics do not turn off at full extension, removing the guess work, and making the Sensor Knee safer than many other yielding knees.
- Lightweight titanium
- Hydraulic swing and stance phase control
- Ultimate stability on stairs and uneven surfaces
- Adjustable flexion resistance, sensitivity and yield
- Terminal impact dampener
- Available in silver, red, blue and black
- Suitable for a range of activity levels. The knee can be set up for low-activity users, who need maximum stance phase stability, through to high-activity users, who require yielding function to descend slopes and stairs leg over leg.