The SellaTex® Classic is an effective solution for the immobilisation of the paediatric wrist/thumb. The SellaTex® Classic has a Stabilo® Strap for effective stabilisation of the wrist and breathable material providing optimal comfort. Can also be worn at night.
Features and benefits
- Wrist/thumb brace with additional immobilisation of the MCP joint and IP joint of the thumb
- Palmar and dorsal splints to stabilise wrist and metacarpus
- Dorsal thumb splint for additional thumb stabilisation
- Length: approx. 17 cm (6.7 inches)
- Pre-operative, post-operative, post-traumatic situations
- Thumb sprains
To find your size in the SellaTex® Classic, measure the wrist circumference.