The RUSH Rampage provides the most realistic and responsive foot and ankle motion available, with a unique sole plate delivering the smoothest transition from heel strike to toe-off of any prosthetic foot in the industry.
The foot is made from a virtually indestructible glass composite material, which is two times more flexible than conventional carbon fibre feet. The Rampage high energy return enables amputees to easily traverse the most aggressive terrain without experiencing any dead spots. Users will experience unparalleled comfort and range of motion with every step.
Features and benefits
- Highly dynamic
- Extremely durable
- Smooth rollover
- High energy return
- Suitable for all terrains
- Waterproof in fresh and salt water
- Rotatable and non-rotatable male and female proximal adaptors
- Reduced socket issues, as reported by users
- Black Spectra sock and heel wedge included
Recommendations for use
The RUSH Rampage is suitable for moderate to high activity users that require a larger range of flexibility and excellent energy return.