|Weight limit||Size||Foot shell||Product weight||Warranty||Build height|
|150kg||22-29cm||Light or Dark||770g||3 years||22-24cm||165mm|
RUSH EVAQ8 Collection
The RUSH EVAQ8 Collection presents an elevated vacuum system which seamlessly integrates into the heel shock of the RUSH foot, no matter which model you choose. Available as HiPro, LoPro or Rogue, there are no additional build height requirements, preventing any clearance issues for your patient.
As the user loads weight onto the foot, the heel shock compresses, forcing air out through EVAQ8’s one-way exhaust port. Unloading this weight decompresses the heel shock, and air is pulled in from the socket to fill the space. This means that your patient can achieve optimum socket vacuum in just a few short steps.
- Heel strike-actuated integrated pump
- 18-22inHg socket vacuum in a few steps
- No additional build height requirements
- Only 10g weight added to each standard RUSH foot
- Provides heightened proprioception
- Increases linkage to prosthetic device
- Improves residual limb volume management
- Waterproof in fresh and salt water
- Flexible tubing to connect socket to heel
- In-line filter
- Velcro® tape to secure hose to foot or pylon
- Optional release valve for use with seal-in liner
Please note: A 90° barb is required to create a port from the socket. We advise using the Spiro Hybrid Valve for this purpose.