|Recovery Shoe Part Number||Recovery Boot Part Number||Euro Shoe Size|
A soft yet supportive, highly adjustable footwear option, designed to accommodate oedema and/or dressings. The sole unit offers an increased base of support due to the flared profile, and is suitable for adaption e.g. with a raise, increased float or wedge.
- Soft tri-laminate foam upper with open-toe design
- Suitable for a wide range of widths and depths of foot
- Removable inlays allow further adjustment and can accommodate orthotic devices.
- Extra-high instep fastening for optimum fit
- Rear zip fastening allows easy removal
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor wear
- Flared sole profile to offer increased base of support
- Sold as a pair
- Oedematous feet requiring varying accommodation
- Ulceration requiring accommodation of bandaging
- Post-operative accommodation
- Temporary footwear