The Pluspoint 3 is a functional knee brace for the ligaments. The new anatomical design adapts perfectly to the knee joint. The innovative frame made from a special aluminium alloy. Light and stable, easily shaped by an Orthotist.
Features and benefits
- Anterior thigh shell and posterior calf shell
- New strap guides made from special, flexible polymer with anti-rotation system facilitate putting the brace on and adapt to the leg, can be removed individually
- New, two-piece closure tapes with Velcro® tape for simply and optimum application. Can be removed individually if required
- Padding of straps made with MTP foam and a velour cover, seam-free and without adhesive points for pleasant wearing next to the skin
- Very flat polycentric joint, settings can be easily varied using wedges. Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°. Flexion: 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- A medial, anatomically formed condyle pad is pre-mounted, for the greatest in wearing comfort and optimum hold
- Two sets of replaceable condyle pads of different thicknesses enable simple adaptation (e. g. after the swelling of the knee joint has reduced)
- Internal frame pad secured with flat, welded press-studs for secure positioning. Removal, for example, for cleaning. Anti-slip and skin-friendly cover made from multi-grip fabric
- Brace length is 40cm for all sizes.
- Instabilities and ruptures of ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL or combined instabilities
- Complex instabilities of the knee joint, traumatic or degenerative
- Pre/Post-operative therapy, rehabilitative or conservative, of the aforementioned injuries
- Protection of the ligaments when doing sports
To find your size in the Pluspoint 3, measure the thigh circumference 15cm above mid-patella.
Share this page