|Pylon Height||41cm (can be cut to 23cm)|
Transforming paediatric prosthetics for children who require exceptional performance and flexibility, the Paediatric Formula is a high-performance, customisable foot which grows with the child – and one of the first of its kind!
Its long, lightweight posterior carbon pylon provides critical energy return, while its compact ankle simplifies cosmetic finishing without hindering performance.
- Posterior mount design provides ideal balance of flexibility and power
- Long, lightweight carbon-composite pylon delivers dynamic response
- Full-split sandal toe offers maximum multiaxial function
- Pylon accommodates growth up to two additional foot plate sizes
- Slotted pylon allows up to 2.5cm of vertical growth
- Fits a standard, split-toe foot shell