The Nexus hand uses ground-breaking bionic technology to offer patients a robust and anatomically correct prosthesis.
Its spring loaded wrist provides fast and instinctive wrist movements, whilst a passive range of motion has been added to the fingers and thumb, giving it a naturally functioning feel. In addition, the smart switching/intuitive thumb control gives its users easy access to a range of different grips.
To keep the hand up to date with the latest features, patients are able to update the firmware from the comfort of their home by using their smartphone. The hand also features an E-paper screen, whereby users can see critical information such as grip mode and battery life.
Features and benefits
- Available in Carbon Black and White with Titan Grey and Rose Gold to be released in 2021
- Passively flexing fingers and thumb
- Integrated flex wrist – spring-loaded technology for natural and fluid usage
- Multiple grips/intuitive thumb control/smart switching
- Index fingertips are touch screen compatible
- Easy to set up and use from smart phone or tablet
- Water and dust resistant (IP44)