Developed to help young children with correctable moderate to strong pronation or supination, the Leap Frog aims to realign their base of support, and improve stability. Full wrap-around flexible support and compression encompass the foot, whilst proprioceptive input is provided by the Leap Frog’s well defined plantar surface. Its solid outer foundation adds extra arch support and heel stability, and its malleolar trimline fully encompasses the heel and forefoot for excellent alignment control.
Features and benefits
- Open ankle trimline allows for free dorsiflexion and plantarflexion movement
- Solid outer foundation provides additional support and heel stabilisation
- Full-wrap inner liner allows full alignment control of the heel, mid-foot and forefoot
- Fully correctable foot positions
- Moderate to strong pronation or supination and associated gait instability
- Benefitting from sensory feedback from fully contoured foot bed
- Requiring access to free dorsiflexion and plantarflexion
Trace the foot of the patient and measure the length of the foot length in inches from the middle of the heel to the middle of the longest toe. Then add ¼” to ½” extra length for growth if required.