Ortho Europe LA Ankle
This endoskeletal water activity ankle unit provides a natural foot position for swimming with a water activity limb.
The endoskeletal ankle is intended for water leisure activities: acting as a swimming aid to mimic the natural position of the foot. It can be locked at either 70° for swimming or at 90° for walking. It is not recommended for use as a primary walking limb, but is suitable for walking in and around the pool or sea.
Features and benefits
- Waterproof in salt and freshwater
- Natural foot position for swimming
- Simple low-maintenance design
- Locks at 70° plantarflexion and 90° for maximum function
- Designed for use with Endoskeletal LA Ankle attachment block
- Rotating pyramid
- Can be assembled for left or right orientation
Recommendations for use
- This ankle can be used as part of an endoskeletal swimming limb build to offer a combination of realistic swimming position and normal ankle position for walking.