Keasy Prefabricated Cones
Keasy thermoformable cones are designed to be durable, comfortable and simple to manufacture. The cones are available in a range of sizes for trans-tibial and trans-femoral patients, and a choice of comfort or interface designs for low and high patient activity levels. Overall, Keasy provides a high quality versatile interface between gel liner and prosthetic socket, or as a standalone foam liner.
Features and benefits
- Short manufacturing time: Under 3 minutes
- Adaptable: Can be reheated and reshaped 4 or 5 times if needed
- Simple cleaning: Closed cells prevent cleaning products from penetrating the material
- Optimal customisation: Easy to cut, sand or layer up to accommodate volume changes
- Patient comfort: Seamless design for gentle support of residual limb