The new generation Hydeal II knee features a 4 axis design to provide high geometric stability, combined with incorporated shock absorption for a more natural gait pattern over a wide range of walking speeds.
In addition, the knee’s high performance fluid enables operation across a wide range of temperatures. As a result, patients are able to use it all year round without any loss in performance. The combination of the high performance hydraulic unit with exceptional range of flexion makes the Hydeal 2 knee particularly well suited for cycling and other sports activities.
- Smooth: Transition from stance phase to swing phase more responsive
- High performance: Suitable for sports such as bike riding, jogging or rowing machines
- Weather-resistant and operational from -10°C to +40°C
- Large range of flexion: 145 degrees
- Energy-saving: Minimal resistance for first 30 degrees of flexion
- Strong: Supports up to 125kg