Our harness range is designed to provide support and stability to the upper trunk area of a wheelchair user.
All of our harnesses are designed for postural support only, and must not be used as the sole method of restraint during vehicle transportation. They are also designed to be used with a suitable pelvic belt.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable-length top straps, with plastic pull-tight buckles and cam-lock features
- Lower straps are fixed-length, with angle-adjusting plastic buckles
- Complete with triple-slot mounting plates
- Standard fitting kit includes: two frame clamps, 6mm fixing screws, and nyloc nuts
- Nylon-covered neoprene pad can be easily removed for machine washing
- Each type is available in three sizes