The Foot Lifter Ankle Foot Orthosis is a virtually invisible treatment foot in flaccid foot paralysis with or without varus deviation.
Features and benefits
- Discrete, easy application dorsiflexion assist
- Versatile – can be used with lace or Velcro shoes
- Acts as dorsiflexion assist
- Optional forefoot support which enables use without shoes
- Comes in 4 components with an optional 5th:
- Tibial ankle foot support: brace with 2 fitting areas which adapts to the anatomy of the patient. Includes a viscoelastic pad on the Achilles tendon and another on the joint area of the instep
- Traction tongue: introduced between the tongue and the shoelaces
- Elastic lace for traction: joins the tibial ankle foot support and the traction tongue, which regulates the level of dorsiflexion of the foot as required by the patient
- Elastic lace for deviation control: maximum resistance elastic lace, which compensates varus deviation
- Optional forefoot support available, which enables the use of the lifter without shoes
- Flaccid paralysis of the foot with or without varus deviation
For the Lifter Ankle Foot Orthosis: Measure the ankle circumference. Fits both left and right ankles.
For the Lifter Forefoot Support: Measure the instep circumference.