Foot Levator Orthotic Device
The Foot Levator Orthotic Device is a dynamic textile Tibialis Anterior Muscle brace featuring and 8-strap non-elastic lateral strapping system. It supports dorsiflexion of the foot in the upper ankle joint and provides stabilisation of the lower ankle joint to prevent pronation.
Features and benefits
- Easy to put on thanks to labelling of the bracing elements
- Can be applied using one hand
- Supports the foot up and improves the gait
- Proprioceptive effects and correction of supination and plantar flexion
- Stabilises the ankle joint and prevents sprains
- Crossover elastic restraints
- Available in Black only*
- Mild to moderate foot drop
- Peroneal paralysis of any severity
- Especially for mild to medium paralysis of the tibialis anterior muscle (degree of severity 2-4)
Measure the ankle circumference.