|F-6674007||Femurett Locking Knee|
|F-6674021||Femurett Shin (Inc Pair Feet)|
|F-6674306||Femurett Socket Small L 38-46 circ|
|F-6674313||Femurett Socket Small R 38-46 circ|
|F-6674320||Femurett Socket Medium L 44-54 circ|
|F-6674337||Femurett Socket Medium R 44-54 circ|
|F-6674344||Femurett Socket Large L 52-60 circ|
|F-6674351||Femurett Socket Large R 52-60 circ|
The Femurett is a training device with an especially well-balanced biomechanical construction.
Rehabilitation problems are considerably eased when patient training is started and carried out using this prosthesis, particularly during the very difficult time immediately following amputation.
With simple adjustments, the Femurett can be set to meet the exact dimensional requirements of the patient.
- Markings in centimetres on the adjustable section ensure ease and accuracy
- Adjustable to varus and valgus alignment
The complete Femurett kit for transfermoral amputees consists of:
- Single articulated knee joint with extension spring
- Foot section, single articulated (left and right feet included)
- 6 x sockets for Femurett with shoulder strap, frame and connecting tube (see below)