Extremely reliable, safe and lightweight. The EASI Knee is an ideal choice for older or less active amputees who need to reach a locked position quickly and easily. The patient will benefit from the confidence achieved in having a knee they can trust and find easy to use. The positive semi-automatic knee lock with easy action lock actuator can be operated by those struggling with dexterity issues. To unlock the knee, the patient does not need to load the toe; this means the patient remains balanced, and can even unlock the knee from a seated position.
Features and benefits
- Positive mechanism automatically locks upon standing
- Simple to use release mechanism flexes the knee
- Easy to operate
- Rounded knee ball for prolonged cosmesis life
- A choice of three proximal fittings
Recommendations for use
- These single axis knees with semi-automatic knee locks are ideal for older or less active amputees who need to reach a locked position quickly and easily.