Cascade JumpStart Kangaroo
The full wrap-around flexible support encompasses the foot and ankle for pronation and supination control, and the well-defined plantar surface provides proprioceptive input. The proximal posterior AFO trimline blocks excess plantar-flexion, encouraging knee flexion and tibial movement over the foot. Its solid outer foundation adds extra arch support and heel stability.
- Proximal posterior blocks plantarflexion and provides additional medial/lateral stability
- Open anterior allows free dorsiflexion
- Full-wrap inner liner allows full alignment control of the heel, midfoot and forefoot.
- Made from soft, thin polyethylene plastic
- Solid outer foundation provides additional support and heel stabilisation
- Two material options – polyethylene for moderate flexibility, or co-poly for firm support
- Optional super heel seating strap provides additional plantarflexion block and heel control
- Available in two widths – wide and narrow
- Available in pink or blue
- Fully-correctable foot position
- Moderate plantarflexion control needed to address excess plantarflexion or knee hyperextension
- Incorrect foot positions
- Access to free plantarflexion is desired
- Strong presentation of excess plantarflexion or knee hyperextension