Carpal Immo Eco
With its extra-long forearm design and volar, dorsal and lateral aluminium stays, the Carpal Immo Eco wrist brace provides the very best in wrist bracing immobilisation. Designed primarily for the protection of mild, stable distal forearm fractures, it is a versatile wrist brace that can also be used for post-operative recovery from wrist surgery, post plaster or fibreglass cast removal or for mild to severe wrist sprains. The soft inner lining materials used also provide optimal patient comfort.
Features and benefits
- Extra-long forearm design
- 3 straps provide optimal support*
- Volar, dorsal and lateral aluminium stays
- Soft inner lining
- Buckle fractures
- Mild, stable distal radius and wrist fractures
- Support following cast removal
- Wrist sprains and strains
To find your size in the Carpal Immo Eco, measure the wrist circumference.