Combining medical-grade silicone with the heat management technology of Outlast®, the revolutionary SmartTemp gel regulates heat by responding to fluctuations in skin temperature. The silicone gel and Outlast material absorb and store heat from the limb, enhancing comfort and delaying the onset of sweating. As the body cools, the stored heat is released, maintaining a stable and comfortable socket environment.
- Outlast technology regulates socket heat and stabilises skin temperature
- Low flow prevents silicone migrating away from sensitive areas
- High rebound maintains original gel shape
- Suitable for medium to high activity levels
- Compatible with elevated vacuum systems
- Uniform: 6mm uniform thickness, with 3mm less gel posterior to allow for less bulk behind the knee and easier knee flexion
- Progressive: 9mm gel distally and 6mm along tibial crest for increased protection. 2.5mm posterior to the knee and proximally to allow for easier knee flexion
Alpha SmartTemp Liner can retrofit with any Alpha Liner which has the same Progressive or Uniform profile. This means patients don’t need to switch socket to switch liners, making it easier to accommodate a whole range of lifestyle activities.
- Select: A durable one-way stretch fabric, allowing the liner to be stretched circumferentially whilst maintaining elongation within specified limits. It also helps to control pistoning without a distal matrix