Alpha® SmartTemp AK Liners
Combining medical-grade silicone with the heat management technology of Outlast, the revolutionary SmartTemp gel regulates heat by responding to fluctuations in skin temperature. The silicone gel and Outlast material absorb and store heat from the limb, enhancing comfort and delaying the onset of sweating. As the body cools, the stored heat is released, maintaining a stable and comfortable socket environment.
Features and benefits
- Outlast® technology regulates socket heat and stabilises skin temperature
- Low flow prevents silicone migrating away from sensitive areas
- High rebound maintains original gel shape
- Suitable for medium to high activity levels
- Compatible with elevated vacuum systems
- AK Symmetrical: 9mm of gel distally for increased comfort, and 2.5mm of gel throughout the rest of the liner. Symmetrical profile allows users to rotate the liner, further extending its lifespan
Alpha SmartTemp Liners can retrofit with any Alpha Liner which has an AK Symmetrical profile. This means patients don’t need to switch socket to switch liners, making it easier to accommodate a whole range of lifestyle activities.
- Select: A durable one-way stretch fabric, allowing the liner to be stretched circumferentially whilst maintaining elongation within specified limits. It also helps to control pistoning without a distal matrix