Alpha® Hybrid Liners
A reinforced blend of durable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) gel containing mineral oil and vitamin E. it is non-reactive and a suitable solution for patients suffering from silicone allergies. Designed to provide a more robust solution, Hybrid bridges the gap between Classic and Silicone thanks to its higher durometer. The liners are heat mouldable, allowing clinicians to heat and stretch them when needed.
Features and benefits
- Balanced flow and rebound provide a great intermediate solution between Silicone and TPE gel
- Caters to a wide range of activity levels, from low to high
- Uniform: 6mm uniform thickness, with 3mm less gel posterior to the knee to allow for less bulk behind the knee and easier knee flexion
- Progressive: 9mm gel distally and 6mm along tibial crest for increased protection, 2.5mm posterior to the knee and proximally to allow for easier knee flexion
Alpha Hybrid Liners can retrofit with any Alpha Liner which has the same Progressive or Uniform profile. This means patients don’t need to switch socket to switch liners, making it easier to accommodate a whole range of lifestyle activities.
- Select: A durable one-way stretch fabric, allowing the liner to be stretched circumferentially whilst maintaining elongation within specified limits. It also helps to control pistoning without a distal matrix