Alpha® Gel Cups
Occasionally, amputees require an additional 3mm of gel distally due to muscle atrophy or volume reduction. Alpha Gel Cups can be applied to the distal end of the residual limb to add appropriate thickness to the liner and further protect sensitive limbs. Alpha Gel Cups are available in four sizes and sold individually. These gel cups are made of Alpha Classic gel and integrate with the full range of Alpha Liners.
Features and benefits
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes
- 3mm thickness of Classic gel
- Integrates with the full range of Alpha liners
Recommendations for use
- Place at the distal end of the residual limb, between the skin and the inside surface of the liner, for additional distal gel thickness.
- Warranty – 30 days from patient fitting
Share this page