|Build Height||22-24cm - 166mm
25-26cm - 180mm
27-30cm - 185mm
|Weight||22-24cm - 420g
25-26cm - 460g
27-28cm - 500g
29-30cm - 560g
|Activity Level||K3 and K4|
|Cosmesis (Foot)||MCV Footshell|
|Amputation Level||Transtibial or Transfemoral|
|Trial Option||30 days|
The Aeris Performance demonstrates advanced multiaxial foot design, combining a multiple-spring design with a split heel plate to provide an exceptionally high energy return and perfect adaptability to uneven terrain.
This foot utilises Compliant Composite Technology (CCT) with an Advanced Energy Release (AER) pylon to create a comfortable transition from foot-flat to toe-off, whilst minimising forces to the residual limb. All of these factors combine to make the Aeris Performance the perfect foot to maintain a high activity lifestyle.
- Suitable for high activity users
- Smooth rollover and transitions
- Excellent on uneven surfaces
- High energy return
- Controlled inversion/eversion
- Compliant Composite Technology (CCT)
- Advanced Energy Release (AER) pylon
- Enhanced plantarflexion for stability at heel strike
- Adjustable heel wedge
The Aeris Performance is suitable for moderate to active BK or AK amputees that would benefit from greater energy return and multi-axial function.