|Weight limit||Size||Build height||Product weight||Activity levels||Foot shell||Warranty|
Aeris Performance LP
The Aeris Performance LP combines compliance with a smooth transition, offering the ultimate combination of value and performance in a 100% carbon composite foot.
The foot utilises Compliant Composite Technology (CCT) within multiple springs to increase its range of flexibility. These springs comprise a nestled, parallel structure, giving the Aeris Performance LP a unique Advanced Energy Release (AER) pylon design. Independently, the springs act to provide a smooth, stable progression from heel strike to toe off. They then work together to release energy and create a dynamic transition from push-off to toe release.
The Aeris Performance LP is designed to exceed expectations for any low to moderate activity user.
- Compliant Composite Technology (CCT)
- Advanced Energy Release (AER) pylon
- Enhanced plantarflexion for stability at heel strike
- Split pylon for increased multi-axial performance
- Low-profile, maintenance-free design suits wide range of patients
- Proven durability enhances patient confidence