The Aeris K2 has a unique flexible keel design that provides low-level activity users with better control and stability. The Aeris K2 moves easily from heel strike through mid-stance, and the roll-over shape is designed for a natural gait.
Features and benefits
- Specifically engineered for K2 patients
- Flexible, impact-reducing design provides greater inversion and eversion
- Compliant dynamics for comfort and stability
- Roll-over shape designed for a natural gait
- Simple maintenance-free design
- Up to 166 kg weight limit
Recommendations for use
This comfortable and reliable foot is ideal for low-level activity users that require more stability at mid stance and support through toe-off.