Ortho Europe is part of the international healthcare company Ability Matters Group. It is a market leader in the provision of healthcare services throughout the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. We specialise in the delivery of prosthetic, orthotic, wheelchair, hoist and lift services and products which are supplied into both the NHS and Private healthcare markets.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our team at Head Office in Abingdon. The position is fixed term basis, to be reviewed after 3 months.
The successful candidate is responsible for delivering a first class, professional Warehouse service to the Group. Involves booking all stock in and out and keeping an accurate record of goods that are flowing though the warehouse, replacing and re-stocking assets on a daily basis.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Handling, Inspecting and receipting deliveries.
- Updating receipts on a computer based system.
- Handling Returned Goods though an RMA process.
- Picking customer orders.
- Packing and despatching national and international customer orders.
- Stock taking.
- Liaising with the sales team.
- To accurately check and record all deliveries checking against PO and quality checks done as required.
- To pick stock items and raise any OOS or quality issues.
- To check in new stock items ensuring correct labelling is in place.
- Re-organising and changing location of stock accordingly.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed.
Required skills/ attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, able to use own initiative and seek advice when required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive and helpful attitude at all times.
- Good team player and excellent customer service skills.
- Materials control or supply chain experience.
- Stock management, including use of IT systems.
- Good organisational skills.
- Effective working within a team.
Qualifications: Desirable but not essential GCSE’s or equivalent in English and maths
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted: 29th December 2020
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits package