Ortho Europe, part of the international healthcare company Ability Matters Group, is a market leader in the provision of healthcare services throughout the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. We specialise in the delivery of prosthetic, orthotic, wheelchair, hoist and lift services and products which are supplied into both the NHS and Private healthcare markets.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Stores Operative to join our team at our Bradford centre.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Replenish all stock on the shop floor on a daily basis ensuring stock is filled to agreed levels.
- To accurately check and record all deliveries checking against PO and quality checks done as required.
- Manage the vendor stock replenishment.
- To ensure all stock is replenished from bulk stock to agreed levels.
- To pick stock items and raise any OOS or quality issues.
- Ensure weekly lane checks are carried out and recorded.
- To check in new stock items ensuring correct labelling is in place. Re-organising a changing location of stock accordingly.
- To cover Fitzkids order picking and dispatch as required.
- To assist the purchasing team in maintaining a clean and orderly stores environment.
Qualifications and/or Skills:
- Materials control or supply chain experience.
- Stock management, including use of IT systems.
- Negotiating with suppliers and managing of suppliers.
- Good organisational skills.
- Effective working within a team.
- A sound working knowledge of IT systems: including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new processes.
- Flexible and helpful attitude.
- Take responsibility for own workload.
- Physically fit to meet the demands of the job.
- Able to operate a pedestrian and pallet truck.
If you do have the above credentials, this could be the role for you!
As an organisation we aim to develop people to their full potential and allow the progression that talented hard working people deserve.
Submitted: 6th September 2019