Senior Customer Service Advisor
As Senior Customer Service advisor you are part of our Customer Service team. Together with your direct colleagues you act as a first point of contact for our customers. In this role you are responsible for processing and tracking all incoming orders, e-mails and phone calls, placing stock orders at our location in England in a timely manner. You are consistently working on optimisation of our customer processes. With your experience you help bring Ortho Europe’s customer service and experience to a higher level.
Ortho Europe BV is part of the international family-owned company Ability Matters Group, which has shown strong development in orthopaedics for more than 25 years and specialises in prostheses (artificial legs) and orthoses (braces). With its own production facility, the company delivers custom-made products to care providers and distinguishes itself through a broad and innovative range of very high-quality products.
Ortho Europe BV has been active in the Benelux, France and Nordics, operating from its site in Houten since 2010. The team consists of 14 young professionals who strengthen each other with a large dose of enthusiasm. They find it important to share knowledge and have a passion for development, turning ideas into creative solutions for customers. There is an open culture, where communication takes place on an international level and where there is room for ambition and personal development
As Senior Customer Service advisor you bring the following:
- A completed HBO/MBO+ course
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience in a (senior)customer service role
- As there is daily communication between international colleagues, knowledge of the Dutch language as well as English verbal and written is a must. Knowledge of the French language is a preferred due to the fact that we have an office in France and French speaking customers in Belgium
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Capable of drawing reports in order to track the progress of the customer service and share this with the management team
- You have experience working with systems and standardized order processing, yet have an eye for detail and are very precise in the execution of the work and handling of orders/emails
- Experienced in improving existing customer service processes
- Confident Decision Maker: You possess strong judgement and have the ability to balance the needs of both the customer and the business.
- Someone with very strong communication skills: You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You connect quickly with customers and speak to complex issues in a simple clear way that builds trust
- A Team Player. You thrive working in a team environment and are supportive where needed. You are willing to help or support with preparing products for shipping
- Proactively looking for solutions and are able to work independently during the day. You have a strong sense of responsibility
- Conflict management; You quickly understand complex customer issues through research, investigations, and asking the right questions, implementing conflict management skills to de-escalate situations in a way that builds a positive customer experience=
- High-performance metrics including quality, adherence, and customer satisfaction
Salary indication and terms of employment
- Gross monthly salary between €2400 – €2600 depending on knowledge, experience and personal qualities, based on a 40-hour working week (full time)
- Personal development plan in which we determine together what skills you would like to learn
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
If you are interested in the position, or if you know someone who fits the profile and is interested, please mail your CV and motivation to Thabita Echter via email@example.com mentioning “Application Senior Customer Service Advisor”.
This vacancy closes on Thursday the 31st December 2020.
Category: Customer Service
Location: Ortho Europe BV, Vleugelboot 20, 3991 CL Houten
Submitted: 14th December 2020
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits package