Administrator – Ortho Europe Birmingham
Ortho Europe is a leading manufacturer and distributor of prosthetic, orthotic and seating products. Our goal is to promote independence and quality of life by providing robust, innovative and effective devices to thousands of people who need mobility support. We aim to deliver a first class service for users whilst applying the most advanced and exciting technical solutions available to patients.
Due to expansion, we have a new opportunity for an Administrator based at our centre in Birmingham. This is a full time position and you will be supporting the team by providing administrative duties to both the warehouse and technical departments.
We take pride in providing patients with an industry leading service to enhance their ability so we are looking for positive and dynamic people to join us and deliver on this commitment
Forming an integral part of the administration team, the role holder will:
- Confirm receipt of orders and cross checking items against specifications.
- Matching orders via email to items.
- Answering queries on incoming goods.
- Inputting orders onto Excel spreadsheets and our in house system.
- Contacting customers to confirm delivery dates.
- Purchasing materials for manufacturing.
- Cross checking incoming paperwork is correct and querying errors.
- Sense check on planning.
- Managing tracer files.
- Answering daily queries via telephone.
- Preparing all finished jobs so that they are ready for shipment via the warehouse department.
We are looking for a pro-active administrator who is:
- Has excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C or above is essential.
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Able to multi-task and meet set deadlines.
- Able to work well independently but who is also a team player.
- Able to use their own initiative.
- Flexible in their approach.
Submitted: 23rd October 2019