Covid-19 Service Update from Ortho Europe
In these challenging times, we are doing everything we can to continue to provide the support and service you need. The safety and wellbeing of our staff, partners and customers is our top priority, and we have implemented various protection measures in line with government guidance.
What level of service can you expect from Ortho Europe?
- Our UK Customer Service team is available to support you during normal opening hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm.
- Please send all enquiries via email, as phones are not being monitored at this time. You are welcome to leave a voicemail, which will be emailed to our team. Please use the standard email addresses for any orders or queries:
- Prosthetics orders: email@example.com
- Orthotics orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- We will continue to fulfil orders as required, and are working hard to ensure minimal disruption to our supply chain. If there is a temporary difference in lead time you will be informed at the point of order.
- To avoid unnecessary handling, we are able to send some stock items directly to the patient. Please let us know when you place your order if this is something you would like to discuss.
What measures have we taken?
We are following government guidelines with regard to social distancing and protective measures such as hand-washing. The majority of our staff are working remotely, with reduced numbers in our manufacturing sites to allow for two metre distance in between colleagues, and travel has been heavily restricted. Gloves and other PPE is being used where appropriate when handling products, and we are working closely with our suppliers and couriers to avoid disruption to our service. Comprehensive contingency plans are also in place to enable us to continue to process your orders should key members of staff fall ill.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.