Ortho Europe is part of the international healthcare company Ability Matters Group, is a market leader in the provision of healthcare services throughout the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. We specialise in the delivery of prosthetic, orthotic, wheelchair, hoist and lift services and products which are supplied into both the NHS and Private healthcare markets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse & Logistics Team at our Abingdon centre.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Handling, Inspecting and receipting deliveries.
- Updating receipts on a computer based system.
- Handling Returned Goods though an RMA process.
- Picking customer orders.
- Packing and despatching national and international customer orders.
- Stock taking
- Liaising with the sales team
- Working on “ad hoc” Warehouse proactive and reactive projects.
Other Personal Qualities and any Special Physical Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, able to use own initiative and seek advice when required.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive and helpful attitude at all times.
- Good team player and excellent customer service skills
Submitted: 8th August 2019