The Ability Matters Group (AMG) is a leading provider of prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchair services & products, serving the needs of more than 75,000 patients at 30 centres across the UK and Ireland. Ortho Europe is the manufacturing arm of the Ability Matters Group. Ortho Europe, established in 1990, is a major European manufacturer and distributor of prosthetic and orthotic product. Headquartered in the UK, Ortho Europe also has offices in France and Netherlands and distributors across Europe and the rest of the World.
Ortho Europe is now looking to recruit Project Administrator to join our engineering team in Bradford.
The role is a pivotal part of the engineering team, offering a high level of administrative support to the Engineering/Quality Improvement Team.
The successful applicant will support Project Leads with the administration of projects, including chasing actions.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Provide general administrative support to the engineering/quality improvement team to assist them to effectively manage their projects.
- Attend and facilitate project meetings.
- Prepare and notate minutes for meetings.
- Support the creation of technical project documentation.
- Assist with updating technical project documentation.
- Support the quality team from an administrative perspective to improve processes (may include such tasks as scanning and filing).
- Daily data entry to ensure reports are accurate and up to date.
- Create daily, weekly or monthly reports as required.
Skills & Personal Attributes
The position requires the job holder to possess:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Several years’ administration experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to challenge deadlines.
- Organized and methodical.
- Good time management.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Highly literate & numerate.
- Positive and proactive ’can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally.
- Attitude of continuous improvement.
- Experience of and comfortable working in a fast paced, flexible organisation.
- Able to prioritise, plan and organise efficiently and work with multiple conflicting priorities.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative.
- Full DBS clearance.
Ideally, the job holder will also possess:
- Project management skills
- General technical knowledge
- General knowledge of medical device industry
- Full, clean driving licence
- HNC in a technical discipline
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Unit 3 Princeville Rd, Duncombe St, Bradford BD8 9AJ
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits package