- Accurate to +/- 0.5mm
- Weighs only 850 g (1.9 lbs)
- Uses structured light technology
- Dimensions: 96 mm x 140 mm x 258 mm
- Comes with protective carrying case
- 12-month warranty
OMEGA® Scanner 3D
The OMEGA Scanner is a hand-held 3D structured light scanner. Portable and easy-to-use, the OMEGA Scanner accommodates limited patient movement during shape capture, is ideal for capturing deep scars and invaginations, and accurate to +/-0.5mm over the entire surface area. This unique scanner can be paused and then resumed with no re-scanning necessary.
A structured scatter pattern of light is projected onto a limb's surface. The scanner picks up distortion in the pattern to determine the shape of the limb. The captured images can then be rectified in OMEGA software for the creation of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Designed for prosthetic and orthotic use
- Easy to install and setup software
- Shape capture in great anatomical detail using the OMEGA Scanner
- Manipulate scanned CAD CAM images using easy to use software
Complete and structured support provided