- 3-axis carver utilising 4,000 RPM servo motors
- Maximum size of 92” (234 cm) high, 86” (218 cm) long, and 32.5“ (83 cm) wide
- Integrated dust and debris collection system
- Handles foam blanks up to 24” (61 cm) diameter and 25” (64 cm) long
- Carves the full range of orthotic and prosthetic shapes: Transtibial, Transfemoral, Cranial orthosis, Spinal orthosis, Ankle Foot Orthosis (as a single piece)
- Includes 15” (38 cm) flat screen monitor, standard keyboard and mouse, CD drive, 2 USB ports, speaker, jog buttons for carver axes control, door safety switch, and emergency power control switch.
- Accuracy of ±1/16” in the circumference of a 4” (10 cm) diameter 20” (51 cm) long cylinder
- Warranty: 12 months
- Extended Warranty: 12 months, available at time of initial carver purchase
Once a digital shape has been captured with the scanner, it is turned into a positive model using an OMEGA Carver. Both user-friendly and highly accurate, the OMEGA Carver is capable of creating prosthetic and orthotic shapes with as much as twice the resolution of other available carvers.
- Fastest, most economical, full-sized carver on the market today
- Fully integrated with OMEGA® software
- Unique 3-axis carver is small enough to fit through a standard door
- Vertical carving chamber pulls dust from door; dust debris collection system makes clean-up quick and easy